Friday, February 14, 2014

Emery at 6 months


My little baby turned 6 months on the 7th. Its hard to believe that its been that long. In some ways it feels like it just happened yesterday. In other ways, it seems like its been years. My life has changed so much. Less than a week before Emery was born, I was working for Corporate America, slaving my days away in front of a computer. Now I’m hardly ever on the computer and I have to force myself to crack it open more than a few times a week. I used to live for the time I had off and relished my lunch breaks and weekends since I could do whatever I wanted to (which primarily was napping). Now my ‘breaks’ are when baby girl is asleep and are filled with chores and caring for my home. My work day used to consist of emails and meetings, paper work and data entry. Now, my day consists of 24/7 baby duty (a lot of DOOTY if you get my drift), and all the things that come with keeping a well maintained home. Instead of surfing Pinterest for decoration ideas or makeup inspiration, I’m looking for recipes on how to make baby food. Life has made a 180 degree turn. It really has been a dream come true to be with my little one!


My little baby has grown so much. I cant wait to see who she'll become! Most days she's a happy little sprite who flashes you her cheesy grin whenever you give her a smile. She's rolling all around, which gets her into a lot of trouble, because she often gets stuck under furniture! She's eating veggies and loving them, and would probably try to scarf down Mommy and Daddy's food if we let her!

Just a few hours old

Emery just a few minutes old

What a difference! Emery at 6 months

Emery at 1 month



























So serious sometimes.

But mostly she's a little ham!
Its been a crazy and fast 6 months, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I'm so thankful I get to be home with my little love bug!

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment