Tuesday, January 21, 2014

EOTD: Playing with Sugarpill

I had a few spare minutes while Emery was napping, so I thought it would be fun to pull out my Sugarpill 'Burning Heart' and 'Sweetheart' palettes and play for a bit. I haven't done a colorful look in a long time, so it felt good to let my creativity flow and see what happened!



Products used:

Eyes-
Sugarpill "Burning Heart" Palette- Poison Plum and Buttercupcake (buy here)
Sugarpill "Sweetheart" Palette- Dollipop, Afterparty, Midori and Tako (buy here)
Urban Decay "Naked" palette- Buck and Naked
Urban Decay "Naked 3" palette- Strange
Wet'n'wild trio "I Dream of Greenie"
NYX single shadow in Chick
Avon Supershock gel liner in Black
Jordana "Best Lash Extreme" mascara in Black

Brows-
Avon Glimmerstick Brow definer in "Blonde"
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in "Blonde" 
NYX Wonder Pencil in "Light" 

2 comments: