Monday, January 13, 2014

Makeup inspiration: A blast from the past

I have a ton of old makeup looks that I thought might give some inspiration to anyone looking for something new to try. Most of the pictures are from my phone, so I'm sorry if they arent good quality. If you see anything you'd like me to recreate, let me know in the comments!

Purple and blue


Tropical


Dark teal

Kelly green
20's flapper
 Day to night #1

Bright turquoise and purple

Bright purple

Romantic day time makeup

Burgundy and plum smokey eye

Gold with red lips

Soft office makeup

Copper #1

Soft deep purple

Royal blue

Turquoise and brown

Bright pink

Copper #2

Silver and white

Multi Color

Bright red

Turquoise with glitter lashes

Brown smokey eye

Checkers

Deep blue

Day to night #2

Cut crease

Glitter cut crease

Yellow and burgundy

Baby blue

Red lips and lashes

Deep purple

Multi color #2

Multi color #2



No comments:

Post a Comment