Monday, May 3, 2010

Let me feel it...


Its been one of those days where everything is coming in on me. Pressures,
expectations, worries, responsibilities. Theres something about mondays
that just wear on me. Ha. "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down"...Ha.
Although I quite like rainy days.
All day its seemed like no one understands- like I'm the only one who sees
things this certain way. During lunch I decided just to go to the car, roll
down the windows and pray. I put in my head phones, worshiped and just felt
God's sweet presence fill the car. It was so hot in there... but every so
often, an amazing cool breeze would pass through and it would just cool my
whole body. It made me think about the Holy Spirit. Even in the 'hottest'
circumstances, God's Spirit brings peace and restoration through his
refreshing presence.
I heard this song play during my quiet time with the Lord, and it seemed to
sum up exactly what my hearts cry is to the Lord.


Light of Your Face- Jesus Culture

O Lord bless me and keep me
Cause Your face to shine on me
Lord be gracious with the light of Your countenance,
Give me peace

I live only to see your face
So shine on me

Let the light of Your face shine down on my heart
And let me feel it

No comments:

Post a Comment