Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patricks Day makeup

I have a confession: I really dont care about St. Patricks Day. *GASP* This probably means I'm some sort of heathen, especially to those who do care about St. Patricks Day or like any excuse to get drunk. But lets be honest, unless you're Irish, St. Patricks Day really just seems like a good reason to wear green. So, in my yearly St. Patricks Day tradition, I picked up the most vibrant green eyeshadows I own and went to town.

Speaking of vibrant green shadows, I got both the trios I used for under $4! The L.A Colors Trio was $1 at the Dollar Tree, and the Wet'n'Wild Trio was about $3 at CVS. What a steal!

Wet'n'Wild "I Dream of Greenie"

L.A Colors "Grassy Knoll"
























Products used:

Face-
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-1 Foundation in "Ivory"
Maybelline Fit Me Concealor in "Fair"
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in "Light"
Essence 'All About Matte" powder
Revlon Matte Blush in "Perfectly Peach"
Avon Cool Bliss Cream Shadow in "Pebble Stone" (as highlight)
 Elf Contour Bronzer
 
Eyebrows-
NYX eyebrow cake powder in "Blonde"
 
Eyes-
Two Faced Shadow Insurance
Hard Candy Eyeliner in "Bamboo"  (as base)
LA Colors trio in "Grassy Knoll"
Wet'n'Wild trio "I Dream of Greenie"
Avon SuperShock gel eyeliner in "Black"
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara in "Black"

Lips-
NYX Lip Liner in "Nude Beige"
Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick in "Crush"
Rimmer Show Off lip lacquer in "Luna"

No comments:

Post a Comment